Sirius+ combines placido disk topography with Scheimpﬂug tomography of the anterior segment providing information on pachymetry, elevation, curvature and dioptric power of both corneal surfaces over a diameter of 12 mm. All biometric measurements of the anterior chamber are calculated using up to 100 HR corneal sections. Measurement speed reduces the effect of eye movement producing a high quality accurate measurement.
In addition to the clinical diagnosis of the anterior segment the most common uses are: refractive and cataract surgery, an IOL calculation module is available.
Objective examinations provide an accurate measurment of pupil diameter in scotopic, mesopic and photopic conditions.
- Keratoconous screening
- Glaucoma screening
- IOL Calculation Module (optional)
- Intrastromal Rings
- Corneal aberrometry
Antares is a fully featured multi-functional corneal topographer. Antares has dedictaed software designed to help in the detection and analysis of Dry Eye. The topography function provides information about the curvature, elevation and refractive power of the cornea. It also provides many parameters to aid in the diagnosis and monitoring of the corneal surface.
- Corneal Topography
- Contact lens fitting with Autofit
- Advanced tear film analysis with white light (Tearscope)
- Dynamic view of non-invasive break-up time
- Blue light for fluo images
- Keratoconus screening with classification
- Meibomiam Glands analysis including classification
NIDEK REFRACTIVE POWER / CORNEAL ANALYZER OPD-SCAN III
- Five-in-One true refractive workstation for all practitioners
- Overview summary for optimal clinical decisions
- A number of summaries
- Wider measurement area
- Greater topography resolution, blue placido rings
- Wavefront Aberrometer
- Auto Refractometer
- Auto Keratometer
- Pupillometer and Pupillographer